Thursday, January 17, 2008

Home Depot?



Brynn and I were taking a shower together. (Note to first time parents--sometimes it is just so much easier to do this than lean over the tub trying to scrub while the 3 year old is saying No, let me do. No soap. Watch the shampoo. Not in my eyes. Water is too hot. and on and on and on) She wanted to do something that people can't do--some backbend thingy-yes in the shower. This is the conversation from there.

B: But why can't I do it.
Me: Because people just can't.
B: Monsters can.
Me: There are no such things as monsters.
B: Yes there are.
Me: Where? (assuming that I was going to hear the closet or under my bed)
B: At Home Depot.

What did she just say? I obviously had way too much shampoo in my ears. Or maybe we have just been visiting Home Depot way too much.

I love the mind of the 3 year old. Although it does always keep me guessing.

3 comments:

4D said...

It can be a scary place that Home Depot!

Keep smilin!

Vivian M said...

I think Brynn's monsters have been talking to Kerri's monsters!

Operationtigerlily said...

I am with Brynn on this one, there are some scary dudes at my Home Depot.