Monday, February 25, 2008

Sled Riding!!

Me (in all my camo beauty) and Brynn

Just a little FYI--Camo is not mine. Kevin used to hunt but gave it up a long time ago. I don't have any snow gear of my own so I use his old clothes.


Brynn loves her slide even in winter

Kevin with our 2 dogs. He is holding Jasper. We call him Pupper. He is a malamute/shepherd mix and dumb as a door. The shepherd in the background in Jesse, or Jester. She is the best dog we have ever had.


Brynn loves to tube.

I hate walking back up the hill. Don't you think the little one could help a little?

Having too much fun. (No, she didn't hit her head on the hay. She purposely posed against the hay.)

The 2 best things in my life...


1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Finally a picture with you in it and you cover yourself all up!
Love the pictures, the last one is my favorite, but it's missing you. Make sure Brynn has some pictures with her Mommy and both her parents in them please!
I know I am risking thrown tomoatoes here, but any news on the referral front? Has anyone given you an estimate of when you can expect to hear something?