Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of School

I can not believe the school year is over. Where did the time go?

She got to pick out whatever outfit she wanted to wear. Surely, she would choose a cute, little outfit, something maybe a little pastel, something to show that it is spring. Nope. This is her choice:



"John Deere Girl" Daddy is so happy.



And just in case you thougth she always posed beautifully for the camera:



This is her on her first day of preschool. I can not believe how much she has grown up in just 9 months.

6 comments:

4D said...

Enjoy the last day! I adore the shirt and the hair style...funky!

Keep smilin!

Juliette said...

They change so much! Our girls are definitely not babies any more...Sigh!
Any fun plans for the summer?

Mamacita said...

Awesome post! And I'm so glad you posted the blurry shot.....I was beginning to wonder if you had a magic wand to always get such great shots!

Vivian M said...

Wow Brynn certainly has grown up! I like her outfit choice by the way.
Have a wonderful summer Brynn!

kitchu said...

Awww I love her John Deere outfit!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Not a baby anymore... but a fiesty little girl... go John Deere... hehe