Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It has got to stop...

I mean the rain. It seems like it has rained everyday for at least 2 weeks. And I don't mean just sprinkling. Kevin is so annoyed. We haven't been able to plant most of our garden because the dirt is pretty much just hard mud. The only good thing is this:




Brynn loved looking at the rainbow and we loved that she asked all types of questions about them. She has been asking more questions about everything. And we truly love it. We love that she is so eager to learn. Of course, I've had to whip out the thesaurus a couple of times because there are just some words that I just can't explain no matter how I wrack my brain!!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I will take some of that rain... my lawn is 'dead'... you can have a bit of our sunshine... take care

Vivian M said...

What a beautiful view. It's raining here too, but it's also 40 degrees.
I think it is wonderful that Brynn is curious and asks lots of questions.