Tuesday, July 3, 2007

They have invaded...

I posted this on our travel group's Yahoo group...

My mil bought Brynn Polly Pockets!! I can't believe it. I walked into
our house and there it was--a teeny tiny blue high heeled shoe and I
knew--they had come. There is no turning back now. She is here to
stay. Did I happen to mention in an earlier email that I really
dislike Polly Pockets and all of her accessories?

Drowning in little blue shoes,
Julie

Just in case you aren't sure about the size of Polly's shoes...



Our cat is going to love these. Someone suggested that they may have to just disappear. I don't see this as a problem since the sweeper is always hungry for little shoes!! Really, what brilliant mind thought that shoes this small were a good idea for a 3 year old?

No comments: