- Brynn did not get me a necklace from her school Secret Santa shop. Just ask her.
- She has not told her daddy that he was getting an ipod for Christmas, not even at the table when the three of us are eating supper.
- She has not been sleeping well at all. She wakes up in the middle of the night asking for us to pull her covers up because she just can't. The four year old can't pull up her covers. Yeah, right.
- At 3:30 in the morning, she asked me if I had any ideas at all that would help her sleep. If fact it was like she was on speed--ifyouhaveanyideasthatwillhelpmesleepjustletmeknowanyideasatalljusttellmeanyideas. Then she crashed. My idea--let her wear herself out. She'll eventually fall asleep.
- She loves her new Tinkerbell night light.
- She thinks she knows she is getting an ipod for Christmas. According to her, she's getting everything she asked for because she wrote a letter to Santa.
- Waiting for a second child at Christmas is very hard.
- We are working like crazy to get Nathan's room ready for him. Do you know how long it takes to clean out an "office/playroom" that has been like that for 13 years? Just ugly.
- A 50" tv is very bright. Blinding actually.
- Brynn is having so much fun counting down to Christmas with stickers that we are thinking of doing the same thing once we get a travel date for China.
- Brynn is wishing a Merry Christmas to everyone she sees. I love her Christmas spirit.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008