Monday, December 22, 2008

A little early Christmas present...


Santa came early to our house. Actually, it was more like Mrs. Claus. We got an LG50 in our living room right now and Kevin could not be more excited. Not only did we get a tv, we also got a Blu Ray DVD player and home theater system. Am I impressing you yet? Honestly, our old tv was just fine for me, but Kevin is just smiling from ear to ear. Of course, watching his precious Steelers yesterday (even if they did lose) on a tv that is wider than my daughter is tall was all the Christmas he needed. Thank you to our wonderful Mrs. Claus. It was way too much, but we appreciate it so much.

Speaking of the Steelers, did anyone see the horrible reaction that a Tennessee player had to winning the game? He trampled the Terrible Towel into the ground. I know we love our Terrible Towel, but really, can we be a grown up about winning a game? When are these high paid jerks going to be given etiquette lessons? Drives me absolutely insane!

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

I can totally get the man/tv thing, hubby did that last year with his big screen tv too.
Good luck and have fun preparing a little boy's room!