Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Referrals Came

I haven't posted much about the adoption recently. Probably because there really isn't much to post. A couple of referral batches have come and gone without even a mention from me. LID anniversaries have passed as well. We kinda forgot about them.

Have we given up on this adoption? Not at all. We just know that we won't be getting a referral anytime soon. The month's batch only got to January 20th (maybe the 22nd). That is still a long way away from August 30th.

I think we have put protective gear around our hearts for now. It is much easier just living and being. We will get our referral when we are supposed to. I just wish it was sooner rather than later.

3 comments:

kitchu said...

Well, they did get through the 22nd (CCAA site was updated), but the 21st/22nd were weekends, so... really it is the 20th.

I know. This whole wait plain sucks.

Mamacita said...

You're singin' my song, Sister!

Vivian M said...

Sigh. I think you have the right attitude, and pray things speed up soon. The wait times still stink though. Hang in there!