- Even really good doctors can make mistakes. It called being human.
- Not all doctors in one practice are the same. I found one doctor in my ob/gyne office that I will never visit again.
- Even when things look bad, you can laugh.
- My local hospital ob/gyne floor nurses are amazing. They were so caring for the first surgery, even better after the second.
- Peeing when you are laying down is not easy.
- My family, friends, church friends and neighbors are so caring.
- My husband rocks!
- Daytime tv is not really that entertaining. Regis and Kelly can be funny sometimes. Rachael Ray makes some pretty tasty recipes. The View is strange. Dr. Phil is just weird and Oprah has jumped onto the train to crazy world. Don't forget all the wonderful judges. And Maury Povich must spend a fortune on DNA tests. And I can only watch HGTV so much, even though I love it.
- My daughter can still be insecure when things happen that she isn't prepared for. She has got to be the most caring 4 year old in the world. She has been so careful with me and has picked up so much stuff off the floor when I wasn't allowed to bend.
- Even when things don't go the way you think they should, they go the way that God wants them to.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Some things I learned...
during the recovery from my surgeries...